Retail Robbery Training:
Our Retail Robbery Training (RRT) is 4 hour block of instruction for designed for the retail employee. All participants are required to provide proof of employment from their employers. Topics covered in this seminar:
· Weapon Orientation: Guns/Edged Weapon
· Weapons Options
· Basic Defense: Punches/ Strikes/Kicks
· Police Response:
· Retail employee response after a robbery.
· De-escalation Techniques
· Suspect Recognition
· Investigative Techniques used by detectives
· Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design
· Robbery methods
· Scenario Training
Our seminars and self-defense techniques are:
- designed to be very realistic.
- are strenuous and require a high degree of physical readiness, thus requires active participants be in good physical condition. (Students may also choose to be an observer versus actively participate in physical training.)
- designed to induce high levels of stress. Stress inoculation provides a realistic type of training.
After you have registered on line, an email will be sent to you with a welcome letter, an indemnity waiver, and a reminder letter of what and what not to bring.
Participants should bring the following:
1. Comfortable attire (athletic clothing)
2. Note taking material
3. Proof of employment and ID Card
4. Eye protection
5. and a great attitude…
WATER and COFFEE will be provided.
We are looking forward to serving you!